- Games will be slow-pitch low-arc. Games will be held to a 6 inning maximum, or a three quarter hours in length, whichever comes first. In the case that time limit is reached before the sixth inning, the inning in progress will be the last. In the event of a tie, teams must chose one player to represent their team in a one pitch farthest hit playoff.
- You will be playing 6 inning games with a run rule in effect. Run rule will be 12 after 3, 10 after 4, and 8 after 5.
- Each team must have a minimum of three female players, no less. We will be playing ten players, three females are a must, max of 7 males on the field.
- Teams must alternate male/female batting order until all females have hit.
- Player will start with a 1 and 1 count after 2 strikes, ball must be put in play (no fouls to waste). Walks will only get 1st base female MUST hit except with 2 out female has the option to walk. No leading or stealing allowed.
- Hits over the fence (Home Run) of Field #3 will count only as a single.
- This event is meant to be fun and fair for all. Please be courteous and considerate of others.
first Round Lineup - Tournament cancelled due to weather rain date - sunday august 26
Field 1: Smith vs Asbury Park Music Foundation
Field 2: Gold Group vs New Jersey Natural Gas
Field 1: Winner of Smith vs Asbury Park Music Foundation plays House of Independents
Field 2: Winner of Gold Group vs New Jersey Natural Gas plays Kivvit
- Teams should arrive at least one half hour before the start of their first round game
Trophy Ceremony to be held at the
conclusion of the Championship Round